***Note for visitors: Due to Covid-19 we request that customers remain outside, and we will take or bring your bike to you. Please respect the 2m guidelines. We would appreciate visitors also wearing face coverings. ***
Is your bike in need of a service and you don’t have the time to do it? Then our mechanics at Streetbikes can help. Our mechanics are Cytech trained and have many years of experience. (Cytech is the internationally recognised training and accreditation scheme for bicycle technicians)
What does our one-off bike service include?
Our one-off bike service offer includes the following and costs £35 (added cost for replacement parts and labour)
- Brakes checked and adjusted
- Gears set up (re-aligning the derailleur if necessary)
- Wheels checked for damage/wear slight wheel true if necessary
- Tyres inspected and inflated
- Bolts checked
- Frame and forks inspected for damage
- Seat post & quill stem greased
What do our stand alone jobs include?
Stand alone jobs include the following:
- Brake Service: £18.00
- Gear Service: £18.00
- Puncture: £12.00 including new inner tube
- Tyre fitting: £6.00
- Rear wheel fitting: £12.00
- Front wheel fitting: £6.00
- Headset fitting: £23.00
- Headset service: £20.00
- Bottom Bracket fitting/re-greasing: £20.00
- Drive train replacement: £25.00
- Chain fitting: £8.00
(without a gear service)
- Hub Service: £15.00
- Mudguard/Rack Fitting: £12.00/£8.00
- Bar tape wrapping: £5.00
- Minimum charge: £5.00
- Labour costs: £35.00 per hour
- all prices inclusive VAT 20%
Dr Bike Session
Due to COVID 19 Dr Bike sessions are suspended for the moment.
Prefer to do the work yourself or learn how to do your own bike servicing? Then come along to one of our Dr Bike service sessions at Spenborough Running Track on Tues from 10.30am to 2.30pm or Sat from 12.00pm to 3.00pm. Please call the office on 01484 654530 to book a place.
Free Bike Servicing
At the moment we have a free bike servicing offer for our fantastic NHS Staff and Keyworkers. This offer has been funded through City Connect and offers a suitable bike for a 3-month loan period or a free standard service and small part replacement on your own bike. If after the loan period, you wish to purchase the bike then the bike will be offered at an affordable price, alternatively you can just return the bike and it will be made available to someone else.
This offer is only available for a short period and is dependent on bikes donated, so please contact us ASAP.