Cycling for All
Cycling for All
Cycling for all.
Welcome to Streetbikes
Streetbikes is an all-inclusive cycling focussed Charity based in Kirklees West Yorkshire. We provide cycling sessions and bikes for all abilities to cycle in a safe and secure environment. We also recycle used bikes at our workshop, all revenue raised from the resale of bikes is ploughed into the charity to continue our great work.
What we believe in
- Promoting and improving people’s physical and mental wellbeing through cycling as a means to improving health and transport provision
- Teaching people to ride a bike and build confidence
- Providing access to adapted and non-adapted bikes and cycling activities in a safe and secure environment
- Reducing the amount of waste going to landfill by recycling bikes and parts to offer an alternative to buying new, and at an affordable price
- Providing free bikes to young children through our Christmas Bike Giveaway and other recognised causes such as Destitute Asylum Seekers Huddersfield, and Christian African Relief Trust.
Streetbikes provides various bike rides and cycling sessions,such as our Community Bike Ride on the Spen Valley Greenway or our Mixed Ability and Learn to Ride sessions on the Spenborough running track
Service my bike
Streetbikes offers a basic service at £35 and stand alone jobs
We have a wide range of adapted bikes to cater for all abilities, these include tricycles of all sizes, hand propelled bikes, recumbents, side by side bikes and ones that Wheelchairs can fit on.
Up coming cycle sessions
Select the image points for further information
Spen Valley Leisure Centre
Bradford Road, Liversedge, WF15 6LW
Leeds Road Sports Complex
Leeds Road, Huddersfield, HD2 1YY
Unit 1A, Radcliffe Road, Milnsbridge, Huddersfield, HD3 4LX
Since 2016 over
people have attended our various cycling sessions, including mixed ability sessions, Rock up & Ride and Women only Ride.
Since 2010 Streetbikes have provided
bikes either free or at an affordable price to the wider community.